STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP FOR MEN
The role as a leader can be a challenging and isolating journey for everyone and especially for men. Today, there are few venues or communities for men to explore their leadership challenges and development with other men. For many men, this leads to feelings of loneliness, overwhelm, doubt, anxiety and much more.
As leaders, the first step to creating results through others is to develop yourself first. I believe the journey of leadership development requires courage, connection and perspective with a safe group of peers.
This accelerator group will create a support space with other men in leadership to connect with your peers and to learn key strategies to expand your strategic leadership. You will create weekly action plans to put your learning into practice and strengthen your authentic leadership.
NOTE: This accelerator group is for men only and recommended for growth-minded leaders holding titles like: Manager, Director and VP
You will LEARN:
- Understand how your reactive tendencies create limited leadership success
- Explore the role risk, fear and toxic expectations play in triggering your reaction
- Learn the three reactive tendencies and which one you default to the most
- How to develop by leveraging tendencies and which one you default to most
- How to develop by leveraging your strengths, not your weaknesses
- The role of vulnerability and mindset in developing strategic leadership
- Strategies to respond vs react in challenge and crisis
You will ACHIEVE:
- Clarity on your path to leadership effectiveness remaining true to who you are
- A two-page leadership development plan to advance your leadership over 6-12 months
- Understanding of the gifts of your leadership style and how to adapt in leading others
- Relationships and community with other men in leadership
- Skills to expand your leadership community with other men
Instructor: Jenn Lofgren
Day and times will be scheduled with the customer after purchase.
8 WEEKLY SESSIONS
Course Cost: $3,332 CDN