TRAINING FOR SAGES – PLANNING CURRICULUM FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT
Do you want to be more focused in your facilitation? Try some new approaches to online learning? Understand your Seekers and find new ways to connect their learning to their needs? This course is for you.
We’ll review adults as learners. Our Seekers have been raised as digital natives, and most are proficient in the online environment. Finding ways to engage them in learning will be discussed and experienced.
We will take a brief journey into the brain and learn how to create a trusting and safe learning environment. You will learn and experience instructional practices like breakout rooms, polls and sound bites.
The goal? Keeping your facilitation fresh and interesting!
These LevellingUp Sage Learning sessions will help you provide maximum impact in minimum time as you plan learning experiences for your Seekers.
You will LEARN:
- The Adult Learner: Unique but the same
- Creating Trust and Safety in the group: Brain Calming Strategies
- Using multiple approaches for maximum impact (such as sound bites, polls and discussion rooms)
- Structuring time through planning
You will ACHIEVE:
- Understand Adult Learners and what they REALLY want
- Three techniques to engage your Seekers
- Two simple approaches to create trust quickly in your groups
- Ways to build responsive and adaptive planning from Welcome to Homework
- Meet a group of like-minded Sages