“BREAKING THE BOX” - A LEADERSHIP MENTORED COHORT
COVID 19 has forced the business world to create a new way to work in an abrupt, disruptive way. To survive and thrive leaders and organizations won’t just have to “step out of the box” but will need to” break the box”. How you lead, communicate, work, plan, create solutions, make money, meet and take care of your people has changed.
In this leadership cohort, leaders will be facilitated and coached by a seasoned CFO/Facilitator/Executive Coach to dig into ways to “break the box” to survive and thrive during and after COVID 19. These are fluid times and topics will move to match the needs of the cohort and the shifting external world.
You will LEARN:
- how to create plans for your team / organization for the long term while operating in a reactive / day-to-day context
- how to communicate effectively and authentically to your remote workforce
- what work should you be doing right now
- how you can lead under pressure
- how you can take care of your people
- how you can make virtual meetings work
- how to make money today and tomorrow
- how you can bring in all your people’s ideas to have them help you create a company that will survive and thrive through this crisis
You will ACHIEVE:
- weekly leaders will collaborate, discuss, create strategies and develop action plans to take next steps for them to help their teams and organizations through this disruptive time