Much of the success of a Mastrius Mentorship Group model is because each group is supported by a skilled Navigator. To keep pace with our rapid growth, we urgently need more Navigators!
This is a paid opportunity. Navigators also benefit from their close working relationships with Master Artists.
A Navigator’s key duties are:
- To facilitate the monthly live mentoring session
- Work with the Master Artist to ensure your group’s learning and development needs are met
- Foster community in your group in the weeks between live monthly sessions
To be an Mastrius Navigator, you must be:
- Interested in networking and community building
- An artist who wishes to be mentored
- Skilled at facilitation & administration
- Tech savvy
- Energetic and engaging
Some additional details about how it works:
- Each group is 6-8 artists (grouped by interest/skill/experience level)
- The group meets once monthly for a 2-hour videoconference session
- Your monthly commitment is generally 4-6 hrs for each group you support
- A group is mentored by their choice of Master Artist for ~ 6 months. When a group decides to select a new Master, you help your group select their new Mastrius Master, and remain with your group as they travel from Master to Master
- Your choice of how many groups you’d like to Navigate, though we’d like each Navigator to facilitate at least 2 groups.
If this role interests you, email your resumé to Mastrius@Mastrius.com:
Should you be a fit with our needs, we will contact you and provide a full role description, compensation details, etc.