Acrylic | Oil
“For me as an artist my design is to present you with a truly introspective experience by evoking a distinctive sense of emotion through my interpretation of the land in my creations on canvas ”
~ Heather Pant
Artist Heather Pant has been painting in Acrylics and Oils much of her life and professionally for the past 20 years. Enjoy her unique style and magnificent use of color as you escape into one of her many mountain scenes of Rivers, Lakes, Peaks, and Waterfalls in Majestic and inspiring Canadian Wilderness. “I Live to Paint and I Paint what I Love”.
Colour & Composition
Tools & Materials
Art as a Business
Bio & CV
Shows & Exhibits
Products & Prints
Marketing & Branding
This Mastermind+ is for
Aspiring & Emerging Artists
AM I AN ASPIRING ARTIST?
As an aspiring artist, you have been creating on the side, as a hobby, and now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- technique - color and composition
- art critiques - get feedback on your artwork to help you narrow and hone your style
- supplies and tools - where to save and where to spend
- marketing - learn to write your artist statement and CV, build your brand, launch a website, maximize your social media
- price artwork – because your time and talent have value
Am I An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You've taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you're ready to take it to the next level!
YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques - getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling - learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills - learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production - studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing - what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
JOIN YOUR GROUP
About The Artist
Heather’s motivation and inspiration come from the movement and colors of her surroundings. Her use of bold vivid colors and movement provide the viewer with a truly introspective experience, evoking a distinctive sense of emotion through her creations on canvas.
Living in Calgary Alberta and originally from Chicago Illinois, for Heather as an artist, the close proximity of the prairies, foothills and mountains of Alberta and British Columbia provides her with a never-ending source of inspiration to be creative.
Heather Pant is an accomplished computer graphic designer, with extensive experience in advertising and marketing. As a member for many years of the Chicago Artist Coalition she has participated in numerous solo and public art exhibits both in Canada and the US.
Her paintings are collected internationally and are held in both corporate and private collections. As a resident of Calgary, she would like to share with you her body of work and appreciation for Alberta and British Columbia’s beauty, color, and textures. Heather also annually donates select pieces of her work in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund, Kathy’s Run in support of fighting and finding a cure for Pancreatic Cancer.
Be the First to Know!
When you join the Artists' Network you'll get FIRST DIBS on all NEW Mastermind Groups.
You'll also, receive helpful advice, articles and book suggestions to help you level-up your talent.
What is LevellingUp?
Many of us feel like we’re “going it alone” in our relationships & careers, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey, for community and support.
By combining interactive coaching, mentorship and collaborative community, LevellingUp offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing professionals like you to secure success and experience joy.