Coach Approach to Crucial Conversations
Organizations having been operating for decades on the “carrot and stick” approach to managing performance. A carrot to incentives the right behaviors and performance; and a stick for when people do not.
The only problem with this is the research is clear, this doesn’t work. The carrot and stick approach taps into the lowest level of brain engagement (fight, fright or freeze mechanisms).
In today’s business challenges and ever-changing business landscape and complex relationships, leaders need a new way to lead, influence and bring about transformation in the people they are leading.
A coach approach to managing performance taps into how change happens. Is this training leaders will gain understanding of how coaching works and why coaching works. More importantly, leaders will know a coaching model and be ready to use these skills with their team members.
Note: This group is exclusive to employees of Rotaflow Controls Inc.
You will LEARN:
- Leaders will be coached on having performance management conversations
- Leaders will learn a coaching definition and difference between a directive and non-directive coaching approach
- Leaders will learn the neuroscience of coaching and why coaching is transformational for behaviours
- Leaders will have a coaching model and understand the elements of the model
- Leaders will coach and be coached by other leaders in the cohort
You will ACHIEVE:
- Leaders will be able to take a coach approach to performance management conversations
- Leaders will have the tools and experience to clearly communicate, set, and follow-up on expectations
- Leaders will understand how to use feedback to improve performance, and not just observe it
- Leaders will be able to navigate difficult conversations
Instructor: Ed Temple
Day and times will be scheduled with the customer after purchase.
8 WEEKLY SESSIONS
Course Cost: $2,402 CDN
Coaching Question Card Set
Available for $99
Click here to purchase today!