Master | Instructor | Mentor
“The closer I can get to my subject both physically and mentally the more honest and impactful my paintings are. I want the viewer to come hiking with me, to ski by my side, and to see the same stunning views that get me so excited to be alive.
Optically, I’m fascinated by focus. How the eye and mind latches onto just a few deeply moving elements within a landscape to create a simplified and evocative statement of place.
I try to focus all my energy on capturing these important elements. Expending energy on anything that gets in the way of the story just isn’t worth it. I paint in a style which mirrors my life motto. Maximum fun, minimum fuss.”
This Mastermind+ is for
What Is An Emerging Artist?
As an emerging artist, you have been painting regularly and feel fairly confident in your one unique style.
You’ve taken workshops/courses and have already been selling your work to friends, family, and in community shows, markets and beyond.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level!
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN:
- art critiques - getting expert feedback on your artwork
- selling - learn how to sell your artwork
- building your brand and marketing, leveraging social media well
- earning a steady income in an unsteady economy
- how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully
- business skills - learn the mechanics of creating and sustaining a business as an artist
- production - studio set-up and time management to maximize production
- art licensing - what products to create, how to find a reputable producer
NOTE: In his Mastermind Group, Charlie will be focusing on ART CRITIQUES. Using a digital image of your artwork, he uses Photoshop to quickly erase, add to, or change colors and composition. This quickly showcases how artwork can be elevated and improved upon. Great for the visual learners among us! With monthly critiques from Charlie, you will see measurable improvement in the quality of your artwork.
CHOOSE YOUR GROUP
Emerging ArtistMastermind+ Subscription
- GROUP FULL
- IN SESSION on the 2nd Tuesday of every month
- 6pm to 8pm MT (8pm to 10pm ET)
- 2 HOUR videoconference session every month
- TRUSTED small group of 8 Emerging Artists
- MASTER ARTIST of your choice. Pick a new Master every 6 months!
- NAVIGATOR permanently assigned to your group to facilitate, guide and support
- CONNECT between sessions via private chat forum
- ART CRITIQUES take your artwork from good to exceptional with direct feedback.
- BUSINESS ADVICE on: creating and sustaining a business as an artist, building your brand and marketing, how to approach galleries and/or go solo successfully, studio set-up and time management to maximize production, art licensing, and more!
- APPRENTICESHIP BADGE for your CV. Awarded upon completion of 1 year in any Emerging Artist Mastermind Group(s)!
About The Artist
Charlie is a proud brand ambassador for the Canadian outdoor brand MEC who help him get to the remotest places to paint, and keep him dry.
Charlie Easton comes from a family of British artists. He moved to Canada in 2006 and immediately fell in love with the same scenery that inspired many of the Group of Seven.
A prolific painter of landscapes and seascapes in both oils and acrylics, Charlie is represented by galleries across North America and Europe where he regularly has solo exhibitions of his work.
He is a Senior Signature Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists (SFCA) and has studied at the Slade School of Fine Art and at Emily Carr University.
His teaching is now in demand and in 2021 he will be on the faculty at the Plein Air Convention in Denver, Colorado. Charlie has a studio in Vancouver, but his first love is painting on location in BC, Alberta, California and beyond. He has had residencies in Haida Gwaii, with The Haida Nation and Parks Canada, in Banff and in Whistler.
Be the First to Know!
When you join the Artists' Network you'll get FIRST DIBS on all NEW Mastermind Groups.
You'll also, receive helpful advice, articles and book suggestions to help you level-up your talent.
What is LevellingUp?
Many of us feel like we’re “going it alone” in our relationships & careers, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey, for community and support.
By combining interactive coaching, mentorship and collaborative community, LevellingUp offers a unique, powerful and affordable opportunity for growing professionals like you to secure success and experience joy.